Thursday, December 19, 2013

One for the Road

"Make sure I can feel you in me and around me till you return..."
She looked up at him with eyes like burning sugar-cubes over absinthe, making his gut melt as a hot drink did, making her demand in a whispered almost gasp. His hand twitched in an involuntary spasm, giving company to the shiver that ran down his spine... She was his to hold and to pamper and love. His involuntary spasm resulted in her arching and closing her eyes in mewling enjoyment. It also gave him further impetus to make her whimper, damn she responded to him with a heart-wrenching abandon.
He dropped his face to hers, inhaling to his lungs' capacity, brushing her lips with his before exhaling a sighed "Babe, your smell is intoxicating."
He bent over, almost double, and quickly let his mouth carry on what his fingers had been doing, allowing his tongue to flick in and out, getting faster and more passionate as she bucked under him, in his hands, literally. She twisted and whimpered for him, begging for more, gasping out words between whimpers "Baby, your tongue works magic."
He let her relax as he eased up, till he freed his rested hand from under her, letting his fingers slide into her, and watching her arch as she sighed in relief, in contentment, beginning her customary movements, asking for more. She reached out to him, her hands moving from idly twisting in his hair and on his shoulders, to a more insistent tug up to her face "Kiss me, darling."
And he did, because how could any man resist those lips, and those deep eyes? She kissed him, hard, thrusting her body at him, giving him a right to do with as he pleased. If it were up to him, he would hold her to him forever, keeping her safe from the world, but life didn't allow that. As of now, she was giving him everything that she could, and telling him things that would boost any man's ego... "Baby, I want you... You're fantastic... I'm addicted to that feeling..."
And he responded as he could respond only to her... Sweat dripping down his neck, sweat lining her face, he drove her into a frenzy, making her toss and grab fists full of bedclothes to clench, making her hands start to tremble, till she collapsed under him in a spent, purring mass of person.
As he cleaned up and returned to see her in his bed, he was newly aware of how tiny she really was... He went to her, gathered her close and stroked her hair off her face, as she smiled up at him. "Dear God, I'm going to hell for the things I do to you..."
She stretched and kissed him "Mmm... Then so am I..."
"Not funny, I could break you."
Opening her eyes wide, she looked at him with a serious face, those eyes of hers telling him that his fears were baseless "Good luck with that, I haven't managed yet..."

No comments:

Post a Comment