Saturday, May 4, 2013

Virtual Reality

"What're you upto?"
"Nothing, really. Sitting around, watching stuff, looking for inspiration."
"Inspiration? Tum toh ekdum artist-type ho, yaar."
"Arre, of course. Creative hoon, I'll talk like it, no? What're you doing, anyway, other than stalking innocent people?"
"Stalking!? Innocent?? Tum apni baat kar rahi ho?"
"Ya...
"Ey, don't flatter yourself. Neither are you innocent and nor am I stalking you. I have better things to do."
"Hmm, fine. Excuse me, I was mistaken."


"Ey, you're not angry at me, are you? Sorry, I'm a little tipsy, I didn't mean to sound rude."
"No, not angry."
"Come on yaar, I was kidding. I wasn't stalking you tab, but I have looked at each aspect of your profile many times. You have a magnetic presence and I'm a very sensitive magnet."
"Lol. Itni nautanki? You don't have to be such a drama-queen, I'm not mad."
"I'm telling the truth!"
"Yeah, sure. What're you drinking? And all by yourself, too..."
"Sorry! Here, take some, I needed help with my whiskey *hands you a glass*"
"*takes glass and takes a gulp* Thanks. Ab batao, kya gham hai jisko doobaane ki koshish chal rahi hai?"
"Lol, no cheers? No gham and all. Just drinking for fun!"
"Oh, okay, your whiskey was making me build towards offering my shoulder for comfort, if there was..."
"I'm super-depressed. Where is my life going? I need a hug..."
"Abhi toh bola..."
"No, no. The truth cannot be hidden behind a straight face. I'm very, very sad.
"Are you sure this isn't just taking advantage of a drunk girl? We will assume that I'm more than half a whiskey down, I have a reputation to uphold."
"Haan baba, we've been drinking for hours, you bottoms-up-ed my bottle. And no, no advantage taking."
"Good. *rests head on your shoulder* Since you weren't taking any initiative, and your shoulder's tempting."
"*shakes shoulder, lifts your chin and kisses you* Initiative enough?"
"*shakes head* Nope. Be a man, come on..."
"Dekho, you're tempting me, you seductress...
"And you're doing nothing about it..."
"*picks you up, walks over to the carpet, lays you down, and lies down next to you* You sure about this?"
"*supports self on elbow, reaches up, pulls you down by your collar and kisses you* What do you think?"


No comments:

Post a Comment