He walked toward me with a smile on his face that turned my ears into fire-breathing dragons and tied everything in my stomach in knots. As we reached within whisper-hearing distance, he pulled me into his arms, and I really felt like I'd been missed.
"Come home..."
It was the first time I shut my mind down and just nodded into his chest. Oh God, the feeling of his arms was heavenly, it felt like everything that had frozen in the little slice of winter I'd lived in was thawing. I ran my hands up his back and held on for dear life. He held me closer still, our hips straining against the blasted jeans and what-not society demanded we use to douse passions.
"I think people are getting offended."
He groaned and we pulled apart.
"I'm dying to kiss you."
All those moments I'd had with him came rushing back to kick me in the gut. I recalled heated kisses against cold tiled dressing-room walls, and wished that I could be as lucky as to be able to sneak more meetings like that.
He had his arm around my waist, and it crept up and brushed the side of my chest. It felt like a thousand fireworks and drove me nearly crazy. I wanted his hands on me, inside me. I was dying to have him inside me, and this necessary chastity was driving me insane.
"God, I want you so badly right now. You should know, you evil, amazing boy."
He let his fingers run around a little more, making my stomach reel. "You have NO idea."
"Come home..."
It was the first time I shut my mind down and just nodded into his chest. Oh God, the feeling of his arms was heavenly, it felt like everything that had frozen in the little slice of winter I'd lived in was thawing. I ran my hands up his back and held on for dear life. He held me closer still, our hips straining against the blasted jeans and what-not society demanded we use to douse passions.
"I think people are getting offended."
He groaned and we pulled apart.
"I'm dying to kiss you."
All those moments I'd had with him came rushing back to kick me in the gut. I recalled heated kisses against cold tiled dressing-room walls, and wished that I could be as lucky as to be able to sneak more meetings like that.
He had his arm around my waist, and it crept up and brushed the side of my chest. It felt like a thousand fireworks and drove me nearly crazy. I wanted his hands on me, inside me. I was dying to have him inside me, and this necessary chastity was driving me insane.
"God, I want you so badly right now. You should know, you evil, amazing boy."
He let his fingers run around a little more, making my stomach reel. "You have NO idea."
No comments:
Post a Comment